Over the course of 15 Months, my life has changed and I have noticed a few things that others will possibly enjoy so I thought I would share.
A few way Toddlers change your life:
- You miss the days when you could go to the bathroom on your own
- Your idea of a "nice" restaurant is somewhere loud so if the kids get upset, no one else notices
- Every time you go to clean the house, Barney's "Clean Up" song gets stuck in your head
- You know what the "Hot Dog Dance" is
- Your house looks like you are running a day care when you only have one 15 months old (oh wait...maybe that is just me...oops!)
- Every time you hear the word "noodle" all you can hear in your head is Elmo's voice saying "Mr. Noodle"
- You know who Mr. Noodle is
- You find yourself watching kids shows and are actually getting in to them when you notice that you are by yourself because the kids left a LONG time ago