background

August 4, 2011

"25 Random Facts" from 2009

I was recently looking through my facebook profile and came across a "note" that I posted January 25, 2009. It was kind of fun to read through what I had written, so I thought I would share.

I would not change much of what I wrote except of course something about Little Man would be on there :)

What would be your 25 Random Facts? :)

25 Random Facts about Me

by Alicia Jones on Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 10:26am
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1.I am amazed that God has given me such a wonderful husband everyday

2.I absolutely ADORE his ENTIRE family!!!

3.I miss the fact that I never really knew either of my grandfathers

4. I love my dog and think he might be the cutest dog in the world

5. I LOVED our wedding but would truly like to do it again! :)

6. I love to travel and cant wait to see more of God's beautiful earth

7. No matter where the destination I HATE to pack!!!!

8. I did not vote for our president, but I know that God is in Control.

9. I can't wait to me a mom!!!

10. I am going back to school after a five year "break".

11. I love shopping but am always worried about the price tag.

12. I hate Chinese food but LOVE Japanese food! :) Fried Rice, YUMMY!!!

13. I miss my best Friend

14. I think it truly is a small world after all

15. I have an addiction to Chapstick, literally it is EVERYWHERE!!

16. I am still afraid of the dark.

17. I have to have something/someone sleep with me (dog, person, if all else fails my blanket will do)

18. I can NOT kill anything that has a stinger, i feel like they will retaliate

19. I play video games w/ my husband

20. I am terrible cook :(

21. I have wonderful friends and am so thankful for that

22. My family verges on the side of dysfunctional

23. I love hanging out with w/ my in-laws

24. I think my brother is a pretty cool dude.

25. I love the way my life has panned out!

1 comment: