background

October 21, 2010

October is wonderful!

It was absolutely beautiful outside today! Noah, Murray, and I went on a 2 mile walk today around the neighborhood and it felt so good! This is hands down my favorite time of the year! The colors are beautiful, the temperature is unbeatable, and it means that the holidays are just around the corner :)
Our family loves the holidays and I can not wait for Noah to experience them with us this year! It is funny because even though he will still be so little and won't really have a clue as to what is going on, Allen and I are both so excited about his first round of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! We loved the holiday season before when we were by ourselves but it makes them so much more special now that we have this little guy in our lives.

(This one was from a week or two ago but it makes me smile)


No comments:

Post a Comment