background

October 24, 2010

I give!

I had a bit of a rough day today and really for no other reason than I allowed myself to get upset. It sucks being a girl sometimes! I don't even really want to get into the details because they are that stupid but seriously I couldn't contain myself. I feel like everyone needs a good cry every once in a while and today was my day! But regardless of how my day is, when I got home this sweet little face was waiting for me

All anxieties and stresses are lost when you see such a precious face looking at you. Oh how I do wish I could be as carefree as the little ones are! His only concern is if we will remember to change his diaper and feed him. And if we are going to get down to the nitty griddy about it... he is full B-O-Y. He doesn't care if he is clean or not, just give him some food and he is good to go! He is at his absolute happiest when he has just eaten, and in between diapers on his changing pad...free as a jaybird!  Oh how I love his sweet innocence...

But it is only 3:30 and this day had gotten the best of me. I am all done with it and ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment