background

January 25, 2011

Clean House

I had my first Open house this past Thursday for Scentsy. I think I have the ability to plan things for the absolute worst dates ever! I planned this thing like two and half maybe even three weeks ago and sent out invitations, the whole nine, and what happened, it snowed like 2 inches... I had about 6 people come which I appreciated SO much! (you guys are Awesome!) and it was really more than I thought would come considering the weather people were calling for 2 to 3 inches to start falling at 6 PM, which just so happened to be the same time as my party :)Seriously, I have the worst planning EVER. But like I said it turned out to be a pretty good party considering the weather and I had a good time with the people that could make it.
But all last week I cleaned my heart out, and Thursday literally I cleaned all day. Every time Noah went down for a nap I was head at it, so the major plus to my having the party was that the whole house is clean! Woop-Woop!
Now that it is so clean, I think I am becoming a little obsessed with it... I just want it to stay clean always! I will admit, I am not one of those people that stresses over the house being clean, normally I let things pile up here and there and when the weekend comes, I will try to pick it up and then when Allen comes home on Friday or Saturday and tells me all of our friends are coming over at 6 I frantically run around the house trying to make it look like our house is always that clean. Now I want to turn over a new leaf. I want to stay on top of this mess and really have it clean all the time. Which I know our friends that have come over in the past in the middle of the week (in between cleans) are thinking "Good Lord it is about time!" But hey, better late than never! I am trying out my new "plan" by tackling one room a day, getting it C-L-E-A-N! And then being done for the day, I figure this way I won't get stressed out/burned out by trying to tackle it all in one day and also in the course of a week every room will be cleaned once.
In theory, in my head, this is an awesome idea... Let's see how it pans out! :)
(One of our few family pics since Noah came)  Thanks Jenny! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha in your dreams sweetheart....this too shall pass!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete